T H E W E D D I N G E X P E R I E N C E
Hello future bride and groom! If you’ve made it this far, I'm so honored that you are interested in working with me!
As an artist, I produce my best work when I am in an atmosphere that I can draw inspiration from. This is why I choose to specialize in backyard, outdoor, private estate, intimate elopements, barn, or other equivalent venues. As you can see in my portfolio, this is where my work flourishes, and I can create my best imagery that tells a story of your day. Every photographer has a distinct style that caters to a certain bride, and I am only taking on 17 weddings in 2017 to ensure that each bride who books me is a great fit.
My photography style can be characterized as having a photojournalistic feel. I live for those raw emotions and in-between moments when you are blissfully unaware of the camera and simply lost in a moment. I believe that a photo can help you remember not only a moment, but more importantly a feeling that you had in that moment, and bring back a fleeting memory that you wish to relive again and again. Your wedding photos are no exception, and I want to create a collection of images that will tell a story that you will fall in love with and cherish forever.
WEDDING DAY DOCUMENTATION
$3,700 + tax
Complimentary engagement session
A collection of edited, hi-res images
. . . D E T A I L S . . .
- Additional hours: $225/hour
- A $1,000 non-refundble retainer will be paid to secure your date upon signing a contract
- Travel fee will be applied when booking out of the Hennepin County area
- All files will be transferred digitally via an online album, available for you to download instantly
- Professional quality prints can be purchased directly from your online gallery. Albums and keepsakes can be ordered directly through Kate.